- High quality panel with 178°x178° viewing angle
- 1300:1 contrast ratio
- Long lasting product cycle-enclosure controlled by Elo specifications
- Future generation panels phased-in without external changes
- Integrated precision minibezel with water-resistant 0.5 mm seal
- Mounting options including rear-mount (two standard rear-mount brackets included) and VESA mount; optional front mount and rack mount
- Intellitouch or SecureTouch surface wave, AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive and CarrollTouch Infrared touch technology with dual serial/USB touch interface; Acoustic Pulse Recognition touch technology with USB touch interface. (SecureTouch monitors use a 3 mm chemically strengthened glass touch sensor.)
- Multilingual on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals
- 3-D electronic design files available
1515L Multifunction 15-inch Desktop Touchmonitor with Resistive Touch Screen and Dual Serial/USB Controller (Dark Gray)
- Economical and reliable
- Up to 1024 x 768 resolution at 75 Hz
- Available with Accutouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), Intellitouch Surface Wave Technology for superior image quality (activated with finger or glove), Acoustic Pulse Recognition Technology or projected capacitive (PCAP) zero-bezel touchscreen
- Optional ergonomic 3 stripe MSR available in two versions: USB with keyboard emulation; and USB with human interface device (HID) class specification 1.1
- Sealed touchscreen
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Internal power supply
- Worldwide agency approvals
The 2201L offers a flexible, space-saving design, HD wide-aspect ratio 22-inch LCD touchmonitor with Windows 7 and 8 multi-touch interactivity. Well-suited to meet durability as well as aesthetic requirements for front-of-store, back office, kiosk and even out-of-store applications, the Elo TouchSolutions 2201L offers real versatility for a variety of retail and hospitality interactive solutions including:
•Promotion of cross-channel, online sales in the store (shoppers purchase items online in the store for home delivery or shop for sold out or unavailable merchandise in additional store locations)
•Hostess stations that require large screens to view restaurant layouts / seating charts
•Back office solutions integrating labor management and inventory analysis
•Customer assist and self-service solutions (theaters, hotels, auto dealerships)
•Shelf-level / countertop interactive digital signage displays
•Interactive HD video to promote lifestyle marketing in larger retail / lifestyle stores
The 2201L features a choice of touchscreen technologies: IntelliTouch Plus multi-touch for an accurate two-touch response and vivid images; iTouch for a seamless, glass-to-edge zero-bezel design or projected capacitive (PCAP) for a durable, zero-bezel, glass-to-edge surface with multi-touch. And, instead of the high energy use CCFL backlights of other touchmonitors, the 2201L is set apart by using state-of-the-art LED technology to reduce energy usage.
Wide-aspect displays like the Elo Touch Solutions 2201L are easier to use and incorporate into the workplace than traditional desktop touchmonitors. Wide-screen format displays allow extra content on the screen and are quickly becoming preferred in corporate environments for publishing and dual window applications, and are popular in public venue environments due to a high-definition cinematic-like experience.
Welcome to Pen-Tech
Pen-Tech’s mission is to assist our customers with any need they have in the computer technology sector. We specialize in Custom Computer Systems, Touch Monitors and Components, Displays, Printers and Supplies.
For over 30 years, Pen-Tech has provided these solutions to not only Corporate End-Users but also Original Equipment Manufacturers at the most economical prices possible. Our relationships with many of the top Hardware Manufacturers allow this to happen.
Our current staff has over 100 years of combined experience and we want to deliver a personal experience when you contact us. Our philosophy is to connect you directly to the engineer who will be specifying, designing or assembling your product. Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you!